The Boutique Boat Company are excited to present a new build F55 opportunity, for delivery this Summer. With a scheduled ex-factory date of September, with a shipping destination to be confirmed. Enquire now on this highly optioned vessel, with preferred trim and avoid the standard 2 year build time.
We are taking expressions of interest now.
A selection of brokerage vessels being showcased at our open weekend and/or centrally listed at our national locations:
2006 Princess P61
Launching for sale at the event – Centrally listed with mini refurbishment and all annuals just completed this month.
2013 CRESTA 70 Sport Cruiser
Triple IPS, galley up, 4 cabin power day boat
2007 Chris Craft Corsair 28
Launching for sale at the event – Centrally listed and being presented for sale
2015 Schaaf 25SDC
Perfect broadwater cruiser / day boat
2004 Falcon 114 ‘Hunter’
‘Hunter’ is completely refurbished and ready for immediate boating and charter opportunity.
2017 Princess F49
Current demonstration model Princess Yacht F49
2016 Princess P56
Immaculate 2016 Princess Yacht P56 with preferred trim
2007 Princess V48
All works up to date and ready for boating
2003 Princess V50
Huge value – well presented sought after V50
2016 Chris Craft Corsair 36
All class – presenting like a new vessel
Located a short distance north of Surfers Paradise, the super yacht marina offers, arguably, the best possible berth opportunities.
• Short or long term rental.
• Berths ranging in size from approximately 30ft to 120ft super yachts.
• Secure gated marina with 24/7 camera surveillance.
• Quiet location with plenty of vehicle parking.
• Close to broad-waters.
• Walking distance to shops, restaurants and food markets.
• A provisioning service can deliver everything you need to your boat.
• Our maintenance and detailing team is available at the marina or for call outs to assist with any challenges you might have.
Address: The Sovereign Mile, Sovereign Islands QLD 4216, Australia